speaking of virus msg

Johnson, Ellen ejohnson at BERRY.EDU
Mon Jul 1 19:20:20 UTC 2002

this came to me today.  note the assessment of the sender that we on this list simply labeled "non-native speaker".  Ellen

-----Original Message-----
From: Teachyou99 at aol.com [mailto:Teachyou99 at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 2:50 PM
To: Teachyou99 at aol.com
Subject: FYI

THIS IS THE WAY THIS EMAIL CAME TO ME. IT IS INFECTED WITH A VIRUS. YOU CAN SEE BY THE ILLITERACY OF THE WRITERS MESSAGE, THE DEMENTED PERSON  WITH WHOM WE'RE DEALING IS EXEMPLIFIED BY THE MESSAGE.

IF YOU RECEIVE IT, IMMEDIATELY DELETE IT!

FROM:                                            SUBJECT:
ENDOFTRANSACTION               A FUNNY WEBSITE

Subj: A funny website