Route: spelling and pronunciation [and IPA vs. Orthographic respellings]

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Jul 3 08:46:27 UTC 2002

Does this have anything to do with civilization? I have always made the
distinction. But I don't think I am more civilized than those who don't.
When I said "normal," I was thinking of what I hear around me which is
getting more complicated because by the latest count there are more
immigrants like me than natives in the Toronto area. Sorry about the
confusion. I guess we are all more or less normal.

TOM.