Flyke; Pink sheep: General Chang Chicken

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 7 14:04:44 UTC 2002

   Greetings from Berlin and a crazy keyboard that switched the Y and Z, for example.

FLYKE--From LUFTHANSA MAGAZINE, July-August 2002, pg. 58, col. 3:
   ...their latest innovation, which recently hit the market, is the "flyke" (flying bike).

PINK SHEEP--From the FINANCIAL TIMES, HOW TO SPEND IT, July 2002, pg. 14, col. 2:
    The self-styled "pink sheep" of the family..."

GENERAL CHANG--From Dave Barry in the INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE, July 6-7, 2002, pg. 20, col. 6:
   Who is General Chang?  And isn't it kind of a weird honor to associate a military leader with a member of the poultry family not generally known for its courage?  Would you want to be a soldier following General Chang into battle with the phrase "General Chang's chicken!" resonating in your mind?

(This Barry guy is stealing my food jokes!  Heck, he even stole my name!--ed.)