Photos for sociolinguists

Mai Kuha mkuha at BSU.EDU
Sun Jul 7 15:35:54 UTC 2002

Dear all, I've started a collection of original photos relevant to language
variation:

http://www.bsu.edu/classes/kuha/lgphoto/lgphotos.html

I hope some of you will find the images entertaining or maybe even useful.
The most recent photos can be viewed and downloaded in color or B&W. There
are only 4 items so far, but I'm happy to announce that one of these is the
Muncie Hawk Shop that Herb Stahlke noticed!

A colleague told me that the owners of Millinium Motors have replaced their
hand-written business sign with a more formal one, so I will try to get that
one soon.

-Mai