hawk/hock

Thu Jul 11 18:21:39 UTC 2002

I didn't know the two COULD be distinguished, and I was born in
Auburn and grew up in Kent and Seattle.

I get my pronunciation from my mother who probably got it from her
mother who was born in West Seattle. I was born just a little ways
away in Auburn and my mother in Seattle. (My grandfather was born in
California.)

Benjamin Barrett
Tukwila, WA
Gambling, gamboling and more at the Riverside Inn in Tukwila!