Kochbuch für Israeliten--not in WorldCat

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat Jul 13 20:32:06 UTC 2002

   Barry asks if _Kochbuch für Israeliten_, 1815, is available in the U.S.,
but I don't find it listed in WorldCat. Would there perhaps be a
better sleuth out there than I who could locate a copy?

Gerald Cohen