Kregg vs. Craig

Fri Jul 19 17:53:31 UTC 2002

Vowel conflaters (almost always laxers), having completed their work
before /r/, and well into it before /l/, are now moving on; pre /g/
appears to be their next stop on this road to perdition. The regional
distribution is not exactly known, but the process seems to be more
rampant in the urban East but productive in many other areas
(Mountain West, South) as well; the Midwest, in my opinion, lags in
this matter.

dInIs

dInIs (who, in his football days, always took the 'field,' not the 'filled')