three-seventeen?

Catherine Aman caman at AMLAW.COM
Fri Jul 19 20:00:17 UTC 2002

Re: 3/17

(from Blue Tigers Web site):

"Delta Troop was a cavalry reconnaissance troop that served in Vietnam from
October 1967 to April 1972. Our parent organization, the 3rd Squadron/17th
Air Cavalry, was an independent air cavalry squadron. The squadron, and even
its component troops and platoons, served with many different combat
brigades and divisions on temporary assignment."

Perhaps a reference to this air unit or its upcoming reunion?

Or perhaps police radio shorthand (like "10-90") as used on pagers by kids?

Or perhaps an area code (it's Indiana) reference to some festival, trip,
etc?