stupid virus-spreader tricks

Thu Jul 25 13:43:34 UTC 2002

In a message dated 7/25/2002 2:28:52 AM, millie-webb at CHARTER.NET writes:

<< Unfortunately, I can imagine someone falling for it.  I regularly get
"virus

warning" hoaxes from well-meaning acquaintances who are only recently on

their way to computer literacy (especially Internet-literacy).  I try to

send them a link to a hoax site in return.  -- Millie >>

I wasn't concerned with the computer literacy but with the general literacy.
This was put together either by someone who is struggling with English as a
second language or someone with only elementary control of written English.