stick to business, please

Rick H Kennerly Rick at MOUSEHERDER.COM
Sun Jul 28 19:56:56 UTC 2002

|o| And this has WHAT to do with ADS-L business. Will somebody
|o| please tell this
|o| guy to stick to the topic? If I wanted to hear about the
|o| difficulties that
|o| people have with their jobs I would subscribe to ABS-L.
|o|

Oh, I dunno.  I'm inclined to overlook a good bit in this case.  After all,
looking back over my deleted files for the last couple of months I see
considerably more quality posts from Landau than from Butters.  Regardless
of what the subscription rules say, the fact is this: the  list--any
list--belongs to those who post, those who contribute to the intellectual
life of the community, those who participate.  If you'd like the raise the
quality of discussion, I'm sure we'd all be grateful.  Otherwise, may I
direct your attention to the DEL key?  I used it to good effect last week
during some interminable discussion about...well, I forget...but it went on
forever.

rhk