stick to business, please

Rick H Kennerly Rick at MOUSEHERDER.COM
Mon Jul 29 10:46:15 UTC 2002

|o| complaining about his job. This is not a "contribution to the
|o| intellectual
|o| life of the community."

No, but it does add to the sense of community.  Some days we little folks
just want to vent.  Besides, a careful reading revealed a nuanced
disagreement over definition and usage in one of the most rigidly structured
linguist systems around, the law, and at least passingly on-topic for the
list.

As for the DEL key, if only we could have only the posts that interest us
delivered to our mailboxes.  Perhaps, version x.10 will provide it.

rhk