Reuben & Rachel

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Tue Jul 30 18:14:40 UTC 2002

 From the on-line menu of Schumacher's Fine Dining and Hotel of New Prague
(rhymes with 'vague') MN
http://www.schumachershotel.com/LunchMenu.htm

Schumacher's has been serving these at the MN State Fair since
God-knows-when.

Reuben Sandwich
Thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, Red Kraut and Thousand
Island dressing served on grilled dark rye bread.
Made famous at our Minnesota State Fair Restaurant.

Rachel Sandwich
Thinly sliced turkey, Swiss cheese, Red Kraut and Thousand