BLUE CENT

DAK buchmann at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jun 12 02:27:50 UTC 2002

OPA            Tokens used for rationing during World War II
                    There are 30 different red tokens and 24 blue ones.
                    They are all celluloid and 16mm in size.

Blue ones read:  OPA   Blue Point 1       (with two different letters)

            Red ones read: OPA Red Point 1 (with two different letters)

.
  1.  OPA Tokens - Red and Blue
    E-mail Token Bob OPA's. ... OPA Tokens used for rationing during World War II There ... Blue ones read: OPA
    Blue Point 1 (with two different letters ...
    http://www.fantasticprices.com/token/...

  2.
    Victory (E-)Mail
    ... I recall from the World ... The red and blue tokens ... stamp, you received the token ... Richard Buro (Temple
    ISD): Rationing ... the table during the war ... But we had two bikes ...
    http://www.rice.edu/armadillo/About/w...

  3.
    Welcome to Coin World - enriching coin collecting through ...
    ... Price Administration in 1944 during World War ... family during periods of rationing ... issued in red and
    blue ... sides of the OPA token ... a numeral 1 flanked by two ...
    http://www.coinworld.com/scripts/Glos...

  4.
    Welcome to Coin World - enriching coin collecting through ...
    ... Price Administration in 1944 during World War ... family during periods of rationing ... issued in red and
    blue ... sides of the OPA token ... a numeral 1 flanked by two ...
    http://www.coinworld.com/scripts/Glos...

  5.
    Washington Station, Chapter 5
    ... Token, Token, Who Has a Token ... Finally, after two years of rationing ... came our way during the war ...
    disposition of these red and blue ... government to use for rationing ...
    http://users.snip.net/~cgf172/DC%20St...

  6.
    WOMEN IN THE WEATHER BUREAU DURING WORLD WAR II
    ... In short, it is a token ... stores and cope with rationing ... US Weather Bureau during World ... I recall that there
    were two ... a contribution to the war ... the clean deep blue ...
    http://www.lib.noaa.gov/edocs/women.html

  7.
    pepita7
    ... Josephine Martinez Granado. World War II. ... The rationing, when I was ... I used to have two ... I have one
    token; a ... for the meat and blue ... for entertainment during the war ...
    http://www.geocities.com/our_morenci/...

  8.
    The Victory Home: A WWII Home Front Reference Library
    ... book/stamps, 9. Ration token. ... the Great Depression to World War II ... card--one pound every two ...
    customers under the point rationing ... Washington, DC Blue and red ...
    http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~mcoates/...

  9.
    CI Reader Volume 2 Chapter 1
    ... diplomatic posts around the world ... interested in the election, rationing ... to be a good luck token ...
    individual was wearing a blue ... about one or two ... to prisoners of war ...
    http://www.fas.org/irp/ops/ci/docs/ci...

 10.
    WOMEN IN THE WEATHER BUREAU DURING WORLD WAR II
    ... In short, it is a token ... stores and cope with rationing ... US Weather Bureau during World ... I recall that there
    were two ... a contribution to the war ... the clean deep blue ...
    http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/~nws/women/h...

 11.
    Twentieth-Century NC
    ... It acknowledges that World War ... The Duke Blue Devils lose ... 1944 Because of food rationing ... beginning
    a period of token ... Their war whoops and ... the Klan members, two ...
    http://ncmuseumofhistory.org/ed_time_...

 12.
    ADDRESS OF THE PRESIDENT BROADCAST NATIONALLY
    ... no one can draw a blue ... the home front." For the two ... greater justice throughout the world ... By the same
    token -- a ... buying your limit of war ... and in making rationing ...
    http://www.mhric.org/fdr/chat25.html

 13.
    Joy Of Cooking - Edition History
    ... Dark blue cover with blue & ... from the same plates, with World War II rationing ... published in various one-
    or two ... Swats, Judy Israel, Mark Becker(token ...
    http://www.cookbkjj.com/college/joy.htm

 14.
    Fordhouses Methodist Church History
    ... Two months ago several memorial ... recess refurbished with a blue ... the blackout, bombing raids, rationing ...
    As a token of gratitude ... of hostilities in World War ...
    http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~cm1914/Wol...

 15.
    World War 2 Timeline -- Earth 2
    ... Events in Dark Blue are ... 1940 January 8, 1940- Rationing ... for the US in World ... damage another cruiser
    and two ... landing of the Pacific War ... but resistance is token. ...
    http://members.aol.com/GAThrawn13/chi...