precrime

Wed Jun 19 16:08:31 UTC 2002

In a message dated 6/18/2002 10:18:07 AM, mkuha at BSU.EDU writes:

<< > How future acts are determined is not stated, but perhaps they have some
> divine assistance. >>

This reminds me of a billboard that stood on the way to the NC coast from
Durham in the 1970s:

"Madam Sheila -- Palm Reader -- Reveals Past, Present and Future"

It is easy enough to make predictions about the future, but anyone who can
make sense of the past--much less the present--has greater powers than I.