strip "pididdle," anyone?

Wed Mar 6 16:30:47 UTC 2002

Old dInIs has heard /r-ful forms, just like young Lynn. How to spell
a lax vowel (which, in my /f/ environment, after a fricative and
before a stop, may actually devoice or disappear) in a "nonwritten"
item is an interesting question. When I stress every syllable, I get
an "uh" (the vowel of "nut") in the first syllable. No help for the
spelling at all.

dInIs