ADS Sessions at MLA

Michael Adams MAdams1448 at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 19 20:05:40 UTC 2002

I just received my copy of NADS today and I'm sure that other ADS members are
receiving their copies about now, as well.  Though the deadline for
submissions to the ADS sessions at MLA is listed in NADS as March 20
(tomorrow), as Allan Metcalf suggested in an earlier post, that deadline can
be stretched, let's say to April 1.  ADS sponsors two sessions at the MLA
Convention.  Papers on any topic are welcome, though I hope that we can
devote one session to perceptual dialectology.  Please send abstracts to
MAdams1448 at aol.com as soon as possible, but no later than April 1, if you are
interested.