"At Large in the Blogosphere" in tomorrow's Times

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun May 5 19:27:54 UTC 2002

At 8:51 AM -0700 5/5/02, Jewls2u wrote:
>I heard the term blog in 1980, but not as it pertains to the internet.

Different term "blog".  No web, no weblog; no weblog, no blog.
Maybe yours was an alteration of glo:gg?  (If you've had enough, you
can't tell a b from a g, and the umlaut probably fell into the tub.)

larry