..WSJ article on invented words..

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed May 15 21:41:26 UTC 2002

Hmm. Interesting. The page does appear to be down. I wonder if Wired
already has their lawyers on the case. They are quite litigious and I'm
sure they consider "Jargon Watch" to be their established "brand." I
just emailed my editor to inquire.

Gareth