anglo

Donald M Lance lancedm at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue May 21 19:43:25 UTC 2002

I recently spent a couple of weeks in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas,
where the non-Hispanic, non-other-categories-too population is only about
10% according to the 2000 census (in a total of something like 900,000
residents).  I heard both Chicano and Anglo residents use the term 'white'
to refer to non-Hispanic (choose your term) people.

DMLance