Earliest use of "ethnic cleansing"

Paul McFedries mailinglists at LOGOPHILIA.COM
Wed Nov 6 12:56:51 UTC 2002

While searching for "ethnic cleansing" in the archives, I came across the
following post:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9905A&L=ads-l&P=R1252

It begins thusly:

"This posting is more about history than about language, but it is a
response to a posting about the earliest use of the term 'ethnic
cleansing.'"

I've searched and searched but I can't find the "posting about the earliest
use of the term 'ethnic cleansing'." Can anyone help me find that post, or
send me a copy if you have it? Even better, does anyone have any information
about the earliest use of "ethnic cleansing," particularly anything that
antedates the OED's 1991 cite?

Thanks.

Paul