Being Googled

Lesa Dill lesa.dill at WKU.EDU
Wed Nov 6 16:21:11 UTC 2002

I and my colleagues, not in one specific geographical area, don't feel Google
is superior.  And I've reaffirmed that several times also.  What we have here
is personal preference about the organization and focus of search engines,
especially concerning what to leave out and what to include.  I'd much prefer
to discriminate about data myself rather than let a third party do that.