Dungeon Doll; O.T. Yale Cafeteria gets top rating

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 8 18:50:58 UTC 2002

DUNGEON DOLL--On CNN.com right now.  Also called "Bondage Barbie."  A judge said it's legal, but it's probably sick.

--, INTERRUPTED--I'm seeing this in the Winona Ryder stories, but also in other stories.  Today's NEW YORK TIMES has "Life, Unplugged."  Today's WALL STREET JOURNAL has "Retailers, Interrupted."

HARDLINES--"Sectors to really look out for include what retail analysts call the 'hardlines,' things like big-ticket items and consumer electronics."  WALL STREET JOURNAL, 8 November 2002, pg. C1, col. 1.

O.T.: YALE CAFETERIA--The Weekend WSJ "Phi Beta Cafeteria" story is a must-read.  Yale gets four stars.  "'If I were a kid, I wouldn't ever leave this place,' said our expert, Glenn Harris from New York's Jane restaurant."  Larry Horn and Fred Shapiro never had it so good!