Dictionary of American Regional English, Volume IV (P-Sk)

Joan Houston Hall jdhall at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Tue Nov 12 19:59:22 UTC 2002

I'm delighted to say that we've just received our advance copies of Volume
IV!  The next issue of NADS will have a coupon for 20% off if you buy from
Harvard Press; but in fairness to your pocketbooks, I should also say that
Buy.com has a pre-publication discount of 37% (with no shipping charges)
and Amazon.com has 30% off (also with no shipping charges).  I don't know
how long those prices will hold.  The official pub date is December 15, but
the release date is December 1, so if you want to buy from either of those
web sites, I'd suggest doing it in November.