noon thirty

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Wed Nov 13 19:01:25 UTC 2002

I think it is regional.  I have never heard it in my life, but I like it and will try it out on several of my classes.  I'll see how they react. (Three girls eating lunch in my room have never heard it and say it sounds funny).
Fritz
Oregon and Minnesota

>>> ADS-L at HIGHLANDS.COM 11/13/02 06:23AM >>>
One of the commentators on the Albany, N.Y., NPR affiliate just used
noon-thirty (or noon:30) in reference to time.  I don't think I've ever
heard this before.  Is it regional, social, or other?

Regards,
David Barnhart