No subject

jazz man jazzmanbb at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 10 01:01:33 UTC 2002

I have an interesting question for anyone who might want to answer it.  Where did "no worries" enter slang?  I've seen it attributed to Australians in movies and whatever else, but how did it become so popular?

Jordan Baines (Student at Linfield College)

"The poet, like the lightning rod, must reach from a point nearer to the sky than all stationary objects, down to the earth and into the dark wet soil, or neither is of use"  Emerson