Agreement question

Paul Kusinitz paul.kusinitz at VERIZON.NET
Fri Oct 18 21:32:30 UTC 2002

Get lost "babe."
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa O'Brien
  To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
  Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 5:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Agreement question

  Hey there! Thanks for writing me back! You just made my day when I saw your
  message! I had one of those days today  and I am not to thrilled about it. I
  think I am going to go pamper myself for awhile. Ok well here are some more
  pics of me, I would take the time to attach them, but come to think of
  it...I don't really know how to do that.
  http://www.hotphotopersonals.com/lisaspage/ Ok well I hope you think I am
  still pretty!! Teehee!! Ok well I will check back on here a little later,
  and see what we should do from here. Ok well, time for me to make my day
  even better. See ya later babe!! xoxo Lisa