Sagaponacko Chocolate hoax exposed (continued)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 1 00:04:01 UTC 2002

   See www.danspapers.com/paper/letters.html.
   I wrote in to Dan and told him that I take my chocolate Easter bunnies seriously, and I didn't appreciate being hoaxed.  If I wanted to read a newspaper full of bogus material, I'd read THE ONION or THE NEW YORK TIMES.
   Dan published it as a letter to the editor in this week's DAN'S PAPERS, 30 August 2002, pg. 140.  On top of the letter is "EVERYDAY IS APRIL FOOL'S DAY HERE."  On the bottom of the letter is "That was the very last one. --D. R."

O. T.:  NYU QUIBBLE TO GEORGE THOMPSON
   When I'm searching NEW YORK TIMES full text here, I like to copy stuff.  I spent all day today copying stuff.  You have to go down to B-level to pick up the copies.  They're closed!  And they're closed Sunday!  And they're closed Monday!  All copy requests are destroyed after 24 hours...