pig latin (fwd) (fwd)

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed Sep 4 21:50:45 UTC 2002

This message came to me via Peter Richardson, who is currently vacationing
from ads-l but promises to rejoin one of these days.  Peter himself
received it secondhand, and he wondered if anyone on ads-l had any clues to
an answer.

I see the OED's first cite is from 1937.  Several etymological dictionaries
I checked didn't have it.

I'll forward any replies back along the chain to the original inquirer.
(Or should I say I'll backward them?)

Peter Mc.