Apple Jack (1798?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 15 21:30:35 UTC 2003

   I was requested to find an "apple jack" before 1816.  Is it in any of the papers of our founding fathers?
   I walked all across town to Columbia University and I'm using this stand-up computer.  I have access to the library databases, but the library's closed.  Some blackout of some sort.

(LITERATURE ONLINE)
O'Keeffe, John, 1747-1833 [Author Record]

The Czar Peter (1798) 239Kb

THE CZAR PETER, IN THREE ACTS. PERFORMED AT THE THEATRE-ROYAL, COVENT-GARDEN, IN 1789. 236Kb
Found 49 hit:

Front matter 2Kb

...[Note] ALL APP APPLE [H]APPLEJACK BAL BOTH CHORUS COL COL...

...MRS A MRS. A MRS. [H]APPLEJACK NIB OTTO OTTOKESA PHI PHIL...

...Swivel, Mr. Darley , Justice [H]Applejack, Mr. Quick . Philip, Mr....

...Ottokesa, Mrs. Billington , Mrs. [H]Applejack, Mrs. Mountain . Ellen, Mrs....

Main text 234Kb

ACT I. 80Kb

SCENE I. 13Kb

...Go. Ha, ha, ha! Justice [H]Applejack's garden, where I meet his...