"at" at the end of a where phrase

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Dec 7 22:59:55 UTC 2003

Thanks for your letter, Pattii.  Good points all around from the others.
The interesting thing is that despite all the corrections, I don't think
any of the students in the class felt ashamed.  So there was something in
the way she said it, the way she corrected what we wrote, and the way she
encouraged us to write.  I don't know what it was, but I've at least
carried on some of it in the classroom myself.  I don't correct spoken
dialect, but I certainly did correct written papers for both content and
"English."  And I had the blessing of the head of the history dept for
doing so.

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>