recockulous

James Callan jabeca at DRIZZLE.COM
Tue Dec 9 21:07:00 UTC 2003

I'm pretty sure Adam Corolla, who cohosted "Loveline" on radio and TV,
claims that he coined the word. Basically, if something is so absurd that
it goes beyond ridiculous, it's ricockulous. (Or recockulous.)

A Loveline-related website gives more details:

"Say "ridiculous" on Loveline and Adam will be quick to say "It's what?"
The correct response would be "RECOCKULOUS!" Adam invented this word
simply replacing the "dic" with "cock." Something that is recockulous is
even more extreme than ridiculous. Add it to your vocabulary, your spell
checker, spread the word!"

http://www.edgetulsa.com/edge_site/loveline.html

No word on when he first used the term, but I heard him use it on the
radio show at least two or three years ago.

Bonus slang term from the same page: behymen.

"Behind+hymen=behymen. The behymen is to butt as hymen is to vagina. Get
it? If you have lost your behymen you have been done in the butt. Adam
often asks callers who are gay or say they have been gay curious or if it
pertains to a women's question, if they have lost their behymen."

 -- James Callan