Re:       Re: recockulous

Wed Dec 10 17:09:20 UTC 2003

In a message dated 12/9/03 7:16:18 PM, MAdams1448 at AOL.COM writes:

> A lawyer friend of mine from Western Iowa, recalls using recockulous while
> in College at USC; they talk funny there too.

I bet this word started in Southern California (no doubt the geographical
source of massive amounts of lexicographical and cultural misery)--I assume that
MAdams' use of "USC" is intended to indicate The University of Southern
California and not The University of South Carolina, even though the team name of
the latter is "Gamecocks" (and "Go Cocks!" is a popoular cheer).