Fwd: Re: Fwd: Mosh pit/slam-dancing, etc.

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIOU.EDU
Sat Feb 22 21:57:16 UTC 2003

I'm forwarding this from a Jamaican student of mine (30-ish, a teacher
trainer).  She would say [maS] for 'mash', hence her puzzlement about the
spelling change.  She probably assumes that 'mosh' would have open O.