Re.: Brittany and other names...

Millie Webb millie-webb at CHARTER.NET
Mon Feb 24 00:35:46 UTC 2003

I have never seen the movie Splash (and don't plan to!).  And I know most of
the people I would ask who have children named Madison would never say they
used it because of Splash.  It is a theory though!  Started because of that
movie, and then actually caught on several years later?  Which year's list
is it in second place on?  (That movie must have come out at the latest in
1987 or so?)  I certainly don't hear it in teenagers so far, just in
children under about 10.