team names

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Feb 24 22:33:50 UTC 2003

-cats seem to be all the rage throughout the land. Our team is the
Wildcats, as are probably 2000 others. It's embarrassing to have our
Wildcats play, say, the Wildcats from Central Washington. Personally, I
think the Hubcats would be a fine remedy.

PR