Mishikaki & Mtori (A TASTE OF ZANZIBAR)

zafer avþar zafav at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 5 20:28:00 UTC 2003

Dear friends,
I am a person who makes  translation from Eng to turkish. But firs time
While translating on medical fields, I faced some statements follow like:
1-"Air/Silicone Exchange": Q:Silicone means Silisium or silicone in medical
texts
2-"Fluid/silicone exchange is unnecessary and more difficult to visualize"
Q:What does it mean to visualize in this sentence; What of exchange of
fluid/silicone is  difficult  to visualize? its performing or what?
3-Bubble expansion from air: Q:If someone breaths it?
4-best prohibited : what is the difference than normal prohibited?
5-vascular occlusion: Is a kind of expansion of vascular?
6-interfacial tension :What?