ath and beal equal apple- citations from the tongue of the mouth of the river...

Herbert Stahlke hstahlke at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jan 17 03:26:54 UTC 2003

We used the term Sitzfleisch as a euphemism for ass when I was in prep
school back in the '50s at Concordia College in Milwaukee.  This very German
Missouri Synod Lutheran institution didn't have much Yiddish influence.

Herb Stahlke