Re:       Re: FW: [DSNA] Fwd: Two English words with all the vowels (and y) in               order

Mon Jan 20 18:49:02 UTC 2003

Ah, yeah, and relaxing the rules only a little bit there is Yogui Berra (who
must have spelled it that way some of the time, so that folks wouldn't think
it was pronounced "yo! gee!").