note from office

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Jan 24 21:01:24 UTC 2003

Here is a note that our school secretary sent to all us staff members.  It is not on any topic that we have been discussing, but it does have to do with language and I thought the list folks might get a laugh out of it.  The invitation in the second sentence, which was not intentional, brought a snicker to many a face:

I have contacted downtown and they will contact me as soon as a network person comes in (8ish).  Please be bare with me while we figure this out.  Until this is taken care of those using ClassXP will not be able to get into do attendance.

Salem is a cool place to work.
Fritz