beyond the quick brown fox

Steve Kl. stevekl at PANIX.COM
Mon Jan 27 18:31:59 UTC 2003

In Czech, there's a sentence you can type into your computer that contains
all of the letters in Czech with diacritics (a thru y with length mark, s,
c, z, r, e and n with hackek, and u with krouzek) so you can see whether
or not you/re getting all the special characters:

        The too pinkish horse groaned demonic odes.

Unfortunately, relaying this sentence in Czech would look like gibberish
in most people's screens.

In fact, if some of the more techincally minded can help me wade through
UNIX (I've set the proper LANG in PINE, and I've added it to my .config,
but I still can't get it to display properly), please drop me a private
email.

Thanks.

-- Steve Kl.