Snail Salad & Wandies

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 29 23:42:21 UTC 2003

   This is from the Chowhound New England Message Board.  "Snail salad" was
listed as the first of "errors, omissions, quibbles" with that November 2002
NEW YORK TIMES article on Rhode Island food.  The author of the article has a
reply post on this site.
   I'll also attach the post about "wandies"  (DARE?)

Chowhound's New England Message Board