Comfort Food & Baby Names in NY Times Magazine

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 5 19:30:52 UTC 2003

   Does Kathleen Miller still work for William Safire?  What's going on?
   This Sunday's NEW YORK TIMES magazine is just awful.

COMFORT FOOD--Safire finds that 1966 "comfort food" that I had found.  He