Anyone for tennis? (1951); "Flying sauce" correction

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 7 05:18:12 UTC 2003

ANYONE FOR TENNIS?

   I checked for 1950 (no hits) and 1951, and did a random check on earlier
hits.  First name "tennis" and last name "anyone" pulls up both "tennis anyone"
and "anyone for tennis."

   5 May 1951, DIXON EVENING TELEGRAPH (Dixon, Illinois), pg. 4, col. 2: