Etcetera

Richard A. Spears RASpears.pipo at XEMAPS.COM
Thu Jul 31 14:19:55 UTC 2003

 This might be of some interest to some.
 (Sorry if someone has already noted it. I came late to this
 party.)

 http://hcs.harvard.edu/~golder/dialect/staticmaps/q_34.html

 I have noticed that a few of those I have heard use ek >
SET....
also use ek SKEP for 'escape'.

 R. Spears