St. Jacob's Mussels; Your Mother's A--

Sam Clements sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Thu Jun 5 03:03:11 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <Bapopik at AOL.COM>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:02 AM
Subject: St. Jacob's Mussels; Your Mother's A--

>    Greetings from Rovinj, Croatia.  The Croatian coast is a huge resort
area for Germans and Italians.  There are hot Italian couples all over, and
I'm touring with an 82-year-old named Rhoda.

>"HUMAN FISH"--At the famous Slovenian caves lives this creature, like a
salamander.  This is the nickname, but it is neither human nor fish.  It can
live 80 years, and go 12 years without eating.  It has no eyes.  (The Popik
Slovenian jokes CD is not yet available.  "So we were on this blind date,
and I suggested dinner and a movie, and she says no, I ate ten years
ago...")

So!  That means that Rhoda ain't a "Human Fish"?

Of course, she WOULD be the ultimate "cheap date."