ADS Website Link to Vocabula Review

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 19 17:55:38 UTC 2003

In a message dated 6/18/2003 12:56:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, G
ordonMJ at MISSOURI.EDU writes:

Given the contempt Fiske has for linguists, it's interesting that he proudly
lists the mysterious ADS "endorsement" of Vocabula on his site among other
comments praising the publication.

In a message dated 6/19/2003 8:17:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,