bubbler

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Jun 20 22:13:42 UTC 2003

This native Portlander never heard of bubbler until he went to the Midwest.  I can't remember, tho, whether Minnesotans use it or that's what they (I.e. the Minnesotans) say the cheeseheads say.
fritz
BTW, downtown Portland has many, many drinking fountains that spout water all the time-you don't need any sort of handle, button, lever to get a drink.  That would be the ideal contraption to call a bubbler I would think.

>>> avgilbert at PRODIGY.NET 06/20/03 11:18AM >>>
Herbert:

Gee.  I've never heard of a "bubbler" in Seattle.  And that's close enough
to Portland.  About the "Benson Bubbler", I don't know.  I'll take your word
for it.
Anne G