Nigerian Letter

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Fri Jun 27 17:47:13 UTC 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Kim & Rima McKinzey wrote:

#>I forward them all, with full headers, to the U.S. Secret Service's
#>collection point for this particular scam:
#>
#>no loss Secret Service 419 scam <419.fcd at usss.treas.gov>
#>
#>The "no loss" tells the Secret Service that I am not reporting a loss.
#
#Thanks, Mark.  I've been asking around to see if there was somewhere
#to report these.  Thus far I've just been deleting them.  Is the "no
#loss" part of that what you put in the subject line?

Sorry I didn't make that clear. The e-dress is

        419.fcd at usss.treas.gov

The "name" associated with that in my address book is

        no loss Secret Service 419 scam

which may or may not show up when they receive it. I suppose I should
put "no loss" in the subject line, but I don't know a way to automate
that and I'm reluctant to spend any more effort on the operation.

-- Mark M.