Re:       DARE Index

Sun Mar 9 01:49:13 UTC 2003

In a message dated 3/8/03 2:10:10 PM, dave at WILTON.NET writes:

> Are the indices to DARE (PADS 77 & 82) still available for purchase
> anywhere? The Duke Univ. Press web site doesn't list them.
>
> And is a new index for Vol IV going to be prepared?

I believe that all the more recent PADS are avaiklable from the Press. There
should be a place for an e-mail inquiry on the website. If that doesn't work,
there is an 800 number. I'm pretty sure you can order them.

When last this was discussed, it was I believe agreed that a unified DARE
index would include Vol IV and be placed on the ADS website. Pehaps Joan Hall
will bring us up to date on that.