Who influences journalists?

Thomas M. Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Mar 13 18:18:15 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <RonButters at AOL.COM>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:51 PM
Subject: Who influences journalists?

>... Eventually they
> come to see that ... religion is the opiate of the people, etc....

Hey Ron, I didn't know someone of your learning would believe in such a
thing! Surely, everyone who practises a religion couldn't be considered
drugged. I believe in the civilizing and cultural influence religion has had
over all peoples, especially in the West. I am just a Sunday Christian and
admire people like Mother Teresa and Gandhi who were religiously motivated.

TOM.
www.paikeday.net